We Specialize in Neuropsychology Testing for Children and Adults.
At the Center for Cognitive Assessment, we test for, evaluate, and address neuropsychological disorders in children and adults. Our highly trained professionals perform cognitive assessments for a variety of disorders and needs.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Learning disabilities, including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia, Central Auditory Processing disorder, and a specific learning disorder involving reading, writing or math, and Nonverbal Learning Disability and Nonverbal Learning Disability
- The need for test accommodations, including additional time on standardized tests in school or for the SAT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT and other examinations
- Treatment and recovery from concussion, using ImPACT, a special computer administered cognitive program designed to measure symptoms and recovery
- Testing and evaluation of memory and other cognitive impairment including normal aging versus early dementia or symptoms of other conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Lyme disease.
At our Cognitive Assessment Centers in New York and Chicago, you or your child will be evaluated as an individual to determine the most accurate diagnosis and therefore, the best treatment plan. We evaluate children and adults of all ages, including pre-kindergarten screening for kindergarten placement.